Thursday, July 20, 2006

Chapter 61
Being Peed On


So Puppy Love e-mailed me. I guess when I mentioned the age thing he got confused. Sweet Pea was right, she had told me not to mention too much because then he would read into it. He did. In his message he said he was confused and asked that if he was 18 would I date him? The kid is taking chances again, and while I admired it originally, enough is enough. He was just clearing his bases I guess. So I started to e-mail him back. I was thinking of explaining why I said the whole age thing, but then I decided not to because of what Sweet Pea said. So I finally just said that what I meant was that I don’t feel the same way, I only see him as a friend. Then he e-mailed me back, but luckily all it said was, “Oh I get it now” thank goodness because if he read into anymore I would give up and treat him like I have other people like this in the past (ignore them, or start a fight with them). Boy did he luck out.
Meanwhile, I just had a complaint that I thought I would interject here. I don’t like how girls have to tell each other secrets. When a girl likes a boy she just wants to tell someone, I guess it is just burning inside of her and if she doesn’t get it out she’ll be consumed. My roommate likes the Researcher. She told me last night while I was watching them play Mario Carts. I was cheering for the Researcher because he is my new friend and also because him and his friend were the underdog (always cheer for the underdog). I told my roommate that this is why I was cheering for his team. She said she was cheering for them because she had a thing for one of them. Turns out it is the Researcher. I can see why, he’s really cute, and he’s funny, and well, he gets along with people right away (not many people can get me to joke around so quickly). He’s short, so this is my way of saying that I’m not a threat to her. But he wasn’t that short…it doesn’t matter anyway now because she has peed on him. Wait a second, maybe I should fill you in on my train of thought with that last statement. Dogs…marking their territory, she didn’t really pee on him. Wow I hope that makes sense. But I was just thinking about it, because this is what always happens. A girl mentions who she likes, and he is no longer available to anyone who knows she likes him. That would make any girl who knew about it a back stabbing slut faced ho-bag. So now I probably will never talk to him again, because instinctively I tend to ignore the guys that my friends like, to protect myself from liking him too. I know what it is like to be backstabbed, and I didn’t like it much. It just figures though, I finally meet a cool guy here in Virginia and he has been marked. And the thing I hate about girl world is that I don’t ever pee on guys, I’m one of the few who likes to kept my secrets to myself or just share with some friends who may not even know the guy. But even then, my list of people who know is usually limited to one or two. I don’t just share it with any girl, or any roommate for that matter.
I am just left with one question: Why do people have to tell me secrets that complicate my life?

No comments: