Friday, July 14, 2006

Chapter 26
Lies and Procrastination

Ok, so not everyone fell for the story that Sweet Pea and I concocted about me elbowing her in the mouth. Today as I was walking through my second home (the Rick’s Building on campus) a guy from church passed me and as he did so he jumped back and said, “watch out for that elbow!” and then I stuck it out and said, “yeah you’d better watch out or I’ll get you too.” He laughed and since this whole time neither of us stopped walking he yelled out towards me, “I know the truth!” and I just yelled back, “I know you do.” If we had stopped for conversation I could have quietly added, “And that’s why I must kill you.” But you couldn’t pay me to yell that across a room full of people, well, actually, you could pay me.
Meanwhile I am almost completely done with school and what does that mean? It means I haven’t done a damn thing today! I should have taken my car to get a new tire, but I don’t feel like it, I’ll do it tomorrow, and I should finish my section of the group paper for my class (the last bit of anything I have to do for my school career here) but I’m going to do it tomorrow. I should clean, or pack, but these things are put off until tomorrow. So what do I do now? I think I’ll go watch some television. Maybe make a peanut butter sandwich, followed by peanut butter ice-cream (because I am an emotional eater, and just realized that I have no money to my name...okay I lied, I have $5. Thank goodness I sell books back tomorrow; hopefully it will be enough to tide me over until I get home and start working because the thought of selling my plasma actually crossed my mind, which means I am desperate.
So today Sweet Pea came over and we went to the Wal-mart and the Antagonizer came along. Today is one of those days when I don’t get along with her very well. In fact it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to not disgorge blood all over the place while trying to remain civil with her. The arguments that she feels the need to start and to pursue truly baffle me! I just can understand why she has to be such a pain in the ass.
I just have to keep my mantra going, “one more week, one more week.”

No comments: